What I know from experience is, that consistency is key in your marketing strategies.
Statistics from the Association of Professional Salesmen and the National Sales Executive Association show that the majority of sales are made from the 5th through the 12th contact! Here is the data they have compiled about how many contacts are made for the sale:
• 2% of sales are made on the 1st contact
• 3% of sales are made on the 2nd contact
• 5% of sales are made on the 3rd contact
• 10% of sales are made on the 4th contact
• 80% of sales are made on the 5th-12th contact!!
As a solo business owner it can be a challenge to juggle all of the balls that you are responsible for. Most solopreneurs stop after the second contact, which means they lose 95% of the prospects they worked hard to acquire. How about you how consistent are your marketing activities?
Consistency in your marketing is the key to success.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.