Dominate Your Market
I always ask a new client if they are ready for world domination. Most don’t need to dominate the world they only want to dominate their market.
Would you like to dominate your market? How do you shop for new products or services? Do you pick up the yellow pages? I doubt it. Yahoo says that 97% of us begin our search online. So the question then becomes how easily will I find your business if I go searching for the product or service you provide?
Online directories and review sites are important places for your business to be listed. Including your business at sites like Yelp that has 39,000,000 monthly visits or Google maps can also give your website more search engine juice.
Although we know Google is the number one search engine, most of us don’t know there are more than
50 other key online locations! You must be using these other locations to help Google rank your business
so your target audience can find you.
We call these “Influence Engines” and they include:
• Local Search Engines like Google Places, Yahoo! Local, and Merchant Circle
• Social Networking Sites like Facebook, Yelp! and Twitter
• Internet Business Directories like Superpages.com and Kudzu
• Online Business Directories specific to your region or metro area
• Online Directory Assistance sites like 411.com, and
• Many category-specific directories relating to your industry
It’s not just getting your business listed but then encouraging past and current clients to write reviews is the next step.
A couple of statistics are key to understand why online social media are critical for your business:
• 78% of consumers trust peer recommendations
• Only 14% trust ads
If you can establish yourself in the right social media and you have a strategy for generating positive reviews and ratings, you can dominate your market.
Want to know where your business stands in the influence engines? Visit www.mainstreetmarketingcincinnati.com for a complimentary report.
Book A Call With Us